About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rusty's Teeny Tiny Itsy Bitsy Crow

This morning...I tried again to catch Rusty in the act. He earned his name immediately by making the squeaking little crow. Anybody got any WD40? He needs oiling! LOL

 

For some reason the camera video did not pick up the crow like I hear it, but I will work on that, and the lighting too. I was just glad I caught him doing it. So, next time it will be better. He crows twice in this one. What a big man he is. ;)

 

object width="415" height="347">

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww! he sounds squeeky! loving the videos. You can see him get ready to do it too.Ha ha CHICKENS!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor guy!  I'm not terribly worried that he will wake anyone up!
Traci

Anonymous said...

When you get the sound better, I'd send a clip to the wd-40 people.  That could be a great ad campaign for them!

Anonymous said...

lol That is so cute...can't wait to hear him better.  I could hear it a little at least.  You can tell when hes' doing it and that makes it easier to pick up the sound.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little squeak LOL. You can tell what he is doing though. Helen

Anonymous said...

that's cute.  Colt has a rooster that's just learning to crow.  I love it.

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Sadly I couldn't hear him, but you can see him getting worked up to try, then looked rather humble afterwards. Too cute. (Hugs) Indigo

Followers