About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Playing Pass The Mouse

Or would you call it playing Keep Away?

Now if you have a very weak stomach...or you have a very low tolerance of what is funny...then don't watch this video. I am warning the faint of heart ahead of time.

But, if you hate mice, and you want to see their demise..then please feel free to be entertained by my most efficient mouse killers. NO blood, No gore, I promise.

I have a succession of videos..today I will show the first three...watch them in the order I have posted them.

It is a little know fact that chickens will kill mice..and they will beat the snot out of them til they are a bag of bones and can get them down. Great protein! MMMmmm! So when someone has a mouse, EVERYONE wants in on the action!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who ends up with the mouse for dessert? You can see the rest of the story...tomorrow. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your chicken videos.  
When I lived on the farm in Canada, My mouse killer was my late dog Ali.  She was a shepard/husky mix.  Right after the fields were cut and we would short cut through them, Ali would be trotting along, tail up, suddenly she'd stomp a paw down (stunning the mouse, I presume), and then with the movement of blur, reach down, pick up the confused creature, toss it in the air, catch it, and swallow it whole.

Anonymous said...

You know I love ya to death, but I passed on the videos.....I sincerely thank you for the warning!!!!  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

OMG I did not know chickens could even catch mice! lol  I was laughing at  your video because they remind me of cats!  lol  Will watch for the next videos!  

Anonymous said...

my cat sit here with me & watched the whole video with me (all 3)

I think she's interested in the mouse too.  LOL

Hollie













0

Anonymous said...

That is funny!  I liked Petes naked butt!  Linda

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't know that either.  The list of what I don't know just keeps growing longer. lol


Nelishia

Anonymous said...

I loved your vids.Now when I hear the chickens up the road I'll wonder if they're palying who's got the mouse,LOL.....
connie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/specialadyfink/Anyway...../

Followers