About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Friday, January 25, 2008

I Saw This On Another Journal

Okay, here is your chance to see the good, the bad, and the downright ugly!

What Do You Want To See?

This may be something inside the house, something outside, something I love, something I hate. Use your imagination and let me know what you want to see. It might be where we go to dump our trash! Or maybe its the Walmart we go to or my post office. It could be inside my pantry, or fridge. It could be my dirtiest shoes, or my favorite sitting spot in the house. You just tell me, and I will take a picture and post it here. Hopefully this will fill some empty space here during the cold winter days.

So get busy, what do YOU want to see?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the place in your house that drives you the craziest!!!!  
lol
becky

Anonymous said...

LOL...I just did this too!   I want to see chicken poop!!!!   Hey, you can always count on me for something gross and or silly.

Anonymous said...

Ok I don't get it! lol  I'm not seeing a picture...am I suppose to, or is this something just over my head! lol  HELP!  

Anonymous said...

How about the view from your roof?  

Anonymous said...

Ok, I think I get this...I'm using my imagination to figure out what your suppose to be seeing. Oh geez, as you can see my imagination is not so good ha...I finally read the others comments and kind of figured  it out.  I think you may be seeing the baby chicks.  

Anonymous said...

You're such a good housekeeper, it takes all the fun out of this game.  LOL.

Followers