About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Its snowing!

This may not seem like a big deal to most, but we dont get snow a lot here...so its kind of exciting for us! Here is Shelby dancing and prancing in the snow, and it is STILL snowing now!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup that is snow!  Linda

Anonymous said...

That is a big deal for y'all!  Have fun!
Traci

Anonymous said...

We had some also but only a tad stuck. I think ya'll will get a lot more than us. Helen

Anonymous said...

That's cool, man.  We're supposed to get our tomorrow.  We'll see... got my fingers crossed for some!
:)
xo

Anonymous said...

I have missed it soooo much.  I'm glad to have a little bit.  Now where'd I put my snow shovels and snow suits and sleds?  No wait a minute.  It's GA.  It won't get that deep.  I hope we get enough for me to take little Katie out to play.  Shelby is going to be such a pretty lady as she's such a pretty girl already.  She certainly was having a good time.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

Cute video...

Anonymous said...

snowing here too but not laying. I hope we don't get an ice storm.

Anonymous said...

That's the way I feel about snow too.

Anonymous said...

We ended up with a half inch or better. Its very exciting to me too!
Terrie

Anonymous said...


wow, enjoy the snow.  We don't get snow often either and I love to watch it when we do.  

debbie

Anonymous said...

Cute video, Shelby surely seems to like the snow...she makes it look as though it's warm outside with just her little hoodie thing on!!!  BRRRRR, I would be bundled up.  Enjoy your snowy day.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Looks like she is enjoying it.  She is so cute, I love seeing kids enjoy the snow.   I would be SO depressed if there were no snow here!  

Anonymous said...

It's always fun when it only comes around once in awhile. Us New Yorkers would gladly see the last of it by the end of February. (Hugs) Indigo

Followers