About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Last Two Videos

Okay, now remember...no blood, no gore, just good old Keep Away with the mouse.

For those that dont want to watch, the guineas won out and had the mouse last. Dont ask me what they did with it, because I dont know...but it was gone, I will tell you that much. ;)

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so funny fighting over the mice. Who needs a mouser when they are around? I finally figured out how to watch the videos without them stopping every few seconds from another journaler. After you click the start tab then immediately click the pause tab to let the video load for a few seconds then everything goes fine. Helen

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile. Doc was fascinated by these , he's not a farm boy. He's like eww chicken eat mice. I'm turned to him and said eww you eat chicken....He turned green and went away. LOL! (winks) I couldn't resist. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

That still cracks me up! lol  And I thought Indigo's comment was too funny about her son!  

Anonymous said...

Do you know Kelly I never knew they caught mice ~ who needs a cat with those around ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
Chickens are so fun to watch :). (lol) I would never tire of watching them in the yard....ever!

Cute video :)
Huggers,
Gayla

Anonymous said...

Those guineas sure can run fast!  

Anonymous said...

My gosh, they are fast...I would have never thought chickens would go after & play with (and eat???) a mouse.  Interesting ~ bet you are surprised I watched!
xxx
Lisa

Followers