About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Computer

Just about ever since we got this new computer there has always been something going wrong with it. The last time we had some real major issues and it is beginning to look like it is going to happen again. I am posting this so in case the computer poops out and Ian has to get it working again no one will wonder where I went.

This way you will know ahead of time..because I just know it is going to happen. I was in the middle of writing this mornings journal and it blue screened on me with all these warnings of doom.

So I am going to try an entry once more this morning. I think I will save it a little at a time though. I thought I was done with that when I got DSL, but I guess not.

What was I thinking? After all humans made computers, and we aren't perfect! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby is a computer engineer and when he sees problems it always has to do with windows.  We will never use Microsoft windows again ever.  We only use Linux or  fedora or our Mac.  And they are free and does almost everything windows does.  We never had a lock up or any problems using that.  When we used windows, he was ALWAYS working on fixing the dumb thing!  Good luck with it!  I take my hubby for granted I think...we always have a working computer unless it's the internet with the prob.  What type of computer do you have??  We love our Mac and it's been the easiest computer ever to work with.  It's dummy friendly for sure ;)  I needed that!  It's a little more expensive but well worth it!!  

Anonymous said...

Must be something in the air...I've been having nothing but problems with mine but it is 6 years old.  I just ordered a new one last night, I can't wait to get it and hope I don't have problems.  They tried to talk me into windows vista but i held onto my XP....none of my software would be compatible ~ I am not losing all that money!!!  I hope you get it fixed soon.
Lisa

Followers