About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Alphabet Meme

I dont usually do too many of these, but it is cold out, and I am stuck indoors, so why not. :) Got this from over at Chrissies journal. Play along if you like. Hey, its something to do!

Dawn’s Meme from Thursday.

The Alphabet List of Things I can see from the Computer

A- Alligator (figurine)

B-Books (I love books, have lots two big bookcases FULL)

C-Cow (big stuffed animal cow, yes, its mine!)

D-Dog (Tip)

E-Egg Carton (I was getting hatching eggs ready to ship this morning)

F-Fan, ceiling fan

G-Glass (drinking glass)

H-Hairbrush

I-Ians Slippers

J-Juice (in my glass)

K-Kitten (our cat, her name is Kitten)

L-Llama (stuffed animal Llama)

M-Mat (on computer desk for drinks and stuff to keep the sticky or wet off the desk)

N-Net (fishnet with seashells stuck in it on the wall)

O-Outside (my window)

P-Plant

Q-Quilt

R-Rought Iron Leaves (in headboard and foot board of bed)

S-Seagulls (on my wall)

T-Trophy (Ians big soccer trophy)

U-Uhhhh...I couldnt find anything!

V-Vase

W-Windchimes (attached to a sailing boat)

X-Oh come on...how many people are going to have something starting with an X in any room???

Y-Yellow and Gray Vacuum cleaner

Z-Zoo Tycoon 2 (the game) HA! I did have a Z! Okay...going to fold laundry now

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks pretty cool.  I might try it.  I went over and visited Kay.  She's having a pretty hard time.  Hopefully, she'll receive my hug. Thanks for letting us all know.

My hubby ordered DSL from BellSouth and it just came, OH BOY OH BOY jumping up and down here so I have the same package you do now.  It's my belated Christmas present.  He'd ordered it before but you know.  Hope it works and will be talking with you soon.  


Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Looks like FUN!!

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I don't usually do them either. Club Pogo and trying to earn badges keep me kind of busy and reading more and more journals. I just don't have time to be a homemaker anymore. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

Hey you did good with this!!
Lisa

Followers