About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wow, like night and day

There is no comparison. DSL ROCKS! I cannot begin to express the freedom that I feel. All my frustrations of waiting my life away for pages to load have been lifted. There is nothing like it. Simply amazing.

I am going to attempt to make a video of Phoenix waking up tomorrow morning and post it here.

I went back and watched all of Dads (Tomato Garden) videos...all the while sitting there SMILING. :) I so enjoyed hearing his voice and listening to him talk. I am seeing him for the first time as dial up would always cut me off before any video could completely load. I sure did enjoy them all.

Its only nine thirty now, but I am tuckered out and I want to get up early and get my coffee going and get on here and see just what I can get into now that I am on DSL. This is going to be so much fun. :)

Night night everyone...sleep tight, dont let the bedbugs bite. ;)

Life is GOOD.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't get any sleep for the first 24 hours after I get my DSL in.  Glad it finally came.  I know you sure must be happy!

Nelishia

http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah!  I'm definately jealous!  At work I have a great high speed connection and new smart, fast PC.  But the trouble there is the blooming copfilter the company uses won't let you do any of the really neat stuff.  So either place I'm just out of the loop.  :o/  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have got everything installed. I can see the smile you are doing along with the happy dance LOL. Looking forward to seeing Phonix and more movies. Helen

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I know how excited you are.  It's like see everything for the FIRST time.  It's truly AMAZING isn't it.  I can't wait to see your videos.  I'll check back in with you later on today.
Hollie

Anonymous said...

I knew you would LOVE dsl.  I'll make it to your mega entries later.  My carpel tunnel has been keeping me off of the computer some.
Traci

Anonymous said...

I just watched your video didn't get an alert for this one but I did for the Video one ~ crazy aol ~ glad you are enjoying DSL ~ Ally x

Followers