About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Sherry is coming for sure

Long story...but I am going to get her tomorrow morning early...will fill in the details later...so I will be gone from now til Monday...

Y'all all have a good weekend...see you next week with pictures and stories to tell about our visit. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip to and fro and have a good weekend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Good!  Have fun!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Be careful.  Every nut in America is on the road this weekend, myself included.  I KNOW I can't drive well. lol

Looking forward to the pics.  Especially the stories.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!!!  I guess that means my spot has be filled....I sure was looking forward to you fixing me my favorite meals for 2 nights.  LOL  Just kidding!  I hope Sherry realizes what a great friend you are!  Have a great time together & be careful.

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get the scoop. Paula

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read the story. Have a great trip and a wonnderful weekend.

Sunny

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice visit and she can relax a little bit while with you.  Looking forward to hearing about it next week.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing your Monday ~ with all your news ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip.  ;o)  -  BArbara

Followers