About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

First Day Of The DSL Life

Good morning! Life is GOOD, yes it is.

I made my first video this morning, would you like to see it?

Usually Phoenix pushes out of the top of his covers...but today was different of course.

Here he is wishing you all a very GOOD MORNING!

 

 I hope this works, I am still learning so bear with me please!

 

Ohhhh that worked SO good! This is so cool. :)

I do wonder why it was kind of grainy. I may need to consult my camera directions on how to refine that if I can.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check this out later from home, we are still on dial up where I am now so it would be too slow - looking forward to seeing it though!!!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

that was great!!!  made me laugh....my cats were trying to find him!  LOL
Becky

Anonymous said...

OH KELLY....THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see MANY, MANY MORE LIKE THAT!!!!!!
I'm so glad that you got DSL too.

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Awww Kelly, that was so sweet. Would you believe AOL would not let me see it for stopping every second so I ended up going to the site and emailing it to my cable one address to get to see it. I loved it. Looking forward to seeing more videos. Helen

Anonymous said...

Very good!  Tell me where that rooster sleeps please!  Tell me that is not your bed!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Kelly that is just so cute ~ Now we will be able to see more of your animals on the move ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

It finally came through like it should have. He is such a sweet little critter. Ken thought he was something too. My movies are always darker inside even when I put light on. Helen

Anonymous said...

Awww he is so cute!  Linda

Anonymous said...

this made me smile!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I finally got back on to watch the video...THIS IS COOL!!!!  I love how he pops out from the cover & struts around.  He really throws himself into his little crows doesn't he?  What a doll - more more more!!!  :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm back at reading...LOVED that video...was that a bantam phoenix?  CUTE

Followers