About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Four on Four Meme

Four Jobs I've Had
 
Domino's Pizza Driver
 
Domino's Pizza Manager
 
Country Fed Meat (office work)
 
Pizza Hut Driver
 
 
 
 
4 Movies I can watch over and over
 
City Of Angels
 
O' Brother Where Art Thou
 
Constantine (stolen from Lisa ;) good movie)
 
The Matrix (ANy of them)
 

4 Places I have lived

Columbus, Georgia
 
Jonesboro, Georgia
 
Ellenwood, Georgia
 
Forest Park, Georgia

4 TV shows I love to watch
 
Heroes
 
Smallville
 
Family Guy
 
Scrubs

4 Places I’ve been to on vacation

 New York

 Niagra Falls

 Florida

4 Websites I visit daily

 Jland Journals

 Weather

 Chicken Message Board (The Easy Chicken)

 Country Living Board (yeah yeah I know Donna, I know Fern, I shouldn't be lurking there should I) LOL

 

 

4 Favorite Dishes 

MoJoe's Extra Hot Chicken Wings with Chili Cheese Fries

Baby Back Ribs

Steak

Shrimp or Crab Legs...or both!

4 Places I’d rather be right now

Florida

Riding down back roads in the country

The Beach, in Florida

Crabbing, in Florida

 

I dont usually do these, but this one seemed fun today...I didnt get tagged BUT, I want to tag

DAD at Dads Tomato Garden ( I think he would have some VERY interesting answers)

SAM at SamSays (interested in what he will put too)

HELEN at My Everyday Life (come on Helen, please play!)

and last but not least

PAULA from Paulines Country Tales and Other Thangs

 

I didnt make links...sorry I was lazy, and...it is almost dark thirty and I better go out and feed some animals or there will have a rebellion on my hands...but, you all already know these folks.

That was fun! Be back tomorrow morning! Love ya all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I forgot about the Matrix movies, yes I could watch them over & over too.  Smallville looks good from the advertisements but I always forget when its on.  Did you do the Dominoes delivery when it was still 30 minutes or less...I bet that was hectic!  I'm glad you did this ~ I know you just a little bit better now!!  :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I didn't make a link either as I was making the entry going down the road, but I did the same meme.  I like your answers very much.  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

If I ever get caught up I'll come back and do it. I said IF. In the meantime may I ride on those country roads with you? Paula

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my Journal and leaving such wonderful words about my pictures. I am an -very- amateur photographer, but I love taking and presenting pictures, so my Journal has turned out to be my outlet for that <LOL>

If you love animals, check out my archives... I have lots of animal pictures in there. Many of them from 'my favorite zoo'. So cool that you have show chickens. I am actually going to a small county fair today and may come home with some pictures of the same.

Followers