About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Suppertime for the Little Ones

Some could see the last video, some could not. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to them.

I have read over my camera manual, I have tried looking over Help topics for any program that might be of use to convert the movies from MBs to MPegs but haven't found a thing yet.

This DSL is popular here at my house. So popular I can't seem to get my turn on the computer. I was the first one UP and AWAKE this morning, so guess what, I TOOK IT!!! Nobody can have it til I am done either. ;)

I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday morning. It is cold and the air is wet feeling this morning here in NW Georgia. Rain is in the forecast for all day so we are socked into it for the day.

All right, lets try another video this morning. I didnt get the whole story here, but got most of it. I had already opened Phoenixs pen and Bonnie and Clydes house and the two boys were inside soon as I called them. Bonnie is kind of hard headed and sits and complains wanting someone to come get her..so I did. You will see.

Next time I will try to get the whole story. Here is a video of what happens in the evening when it gets dark. I hope everyone can see it this time...we will see.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, it looks like they have quite a buffet to choose from!  I've been able to see both videos just fine.  I liked hearing your voice with your southern accent!  :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kelly, I couldn't see this one either. It kept starting and stopping and I never got to finish seeing it. It may be the settings somewhere on my computer that is preventing me from seeing it. I wish I could see it though. Helen

Anonymous said...

Kelly This was so cute ~ lovely hearing your voice and seeing your chickens ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute.  I've been able to see both just fine too.  Adorable.
Hollie

Anonymous said...

I loved hearing your voice and I've got the same southern accent. lol  It was nice seeing them acting so much like family.  They are so smart.  You are the only one I know who would allow chickens in the house.  You definitely have them trained.  I admire you for your patience.  I had no trouble seeing the video at all.

Thanks for the word of encouragement too and I'm taking your advice that time shall help.  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.ocm/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/

Anonymous said...

Kelly I have got on my laptop and still can't get the videos. Must just be this area or something. I have been having problems viewing other youtube videos also from other journals. Helen

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
    It seems like you are having problem with sharing internet with your family, you may want to buy a switch/router so that you can hook up multiple computers to your DSL.  The device costs around $40 and I can have 4 computers going on at the same time.  Just a thought.

Followers