I have Daddys link to his journal on the side bar here...but here is a direct link to one of the songs he just posted this past week. There are three more too. Please go check him out..if you love that old fashioned sound of country music, you will love this one. :)
- I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.
- Last Pictures From Show, See Y'all Monday
- You Have To Be Smarter Than What Your Dealing With...
- I Ain't Skeered (Thats SCARED for Those That Don't...
- An Even Ten
- I Wanted To Take This One Home
- Water Fowl Pics From the Show
- Thinking Out Things
- Death, Death, and More Death :(
- Poultry Show Pictures Part 2
- Some Cochin Action
- Drought? Where? Here? Nawwww...not here!
- Daddys songs
- Some Pictures From The Show Part 1
- Would You Look At That!
- Turkey Pictures
- Onto Some Turkeys and Other Stuff
- Johnnys Show Results
- Thelma and Louise
- My New Chickens
- Next Is Rods Show Results
- Saturday and Show Results
- Kuckoo and Cocos Turn
- A Few After Shots
- Rods Bathtime and Blowdry
- Now Onto Some Fun Stuff!
- Bad News First
- Here I Am, Again
- Time To Get Busy
- Questions Answered and Other Commentary
- Chicken Show Prep (Kuckoo and Coco)
- Chicken Show Prep (Johnny)
- Questions Answered and Some Chicken Show Prep
- Superbowl Sunday
- Moving Day For Brian
- Last Three Awards
- Gooood Thursday Morning
- Will Have To Shut Down
- And The Awards Go To...
- First Award
- Where Do Your Eggs Come From?
- Here Comes The Weekend
- ▼ February (41)