About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Monday, December 31, 2007

A Song From Daddy

2007 Garden in Progress, first plowed 005

 

Here is Daddy, fixing to start up the tiller this past Spring...to get that garden growing. It won't be long and we will be seeing this scene again. I can't wait for that to happen. Ground breaking means Springtime. I will be ready for it.

Daddy has sent me a couple more songs to share with folks here. Today I will post the song "It Always Will Be". He enjoys sharing his music with everyone and was very flattered and really got a kick out of the comments everyone left this last time I posted his playing and singing. I hope you enjoy this one just as much...even more. I gave him the link to here so if you want to talk to him directly in a comment go right ahead. :)

http://www.esnips.com/doc/b4897df9-e513-4902-a2d3-82a67ea2719c/It-Always-Will-Be,-J.Lindsey

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of your Dad. He did great on his song. I had to send both these entries over to internet explorer to listen and view them. Aol is not letting anything come through for me. Helen

Anonymous said...

He did so wonderful on the song, really heartfelt too.  I'm thinking about doing the ksolo thing again and posting a song on or maybe not.  Don't wanna LOSE readers, lol.  Maybe private email a few close friends.  I'm looking forward to gardening again.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

That was terrific!!  I really enjoyed listening to this song - what a good singer, I want more!!!!!  :)   Doug is here in the office on the laptop and thought it was Willie Nelson....very good!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

that is so beautiful!!! I love the words...he has so much talent.  I wish I could play and sing.  if I did, it would be Willie Nelson stuff!
tina

Anonymous said...

My MIL asked me who I was listening to and I told her...she said I never even heard of him..he has a terrific voice! lol  Great job!  I think your famous ;)  

Followers