About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Lets Throw Some Chickens

Okay okay, maybe not throw chickens, but throw them in the mix of todays entries. How about that? ;) After all this IS the CHICKEN Chronicles right?

Now, you all havent seen the three babies since they were about a day or two old. They are doing find and growing like weeds.

Since the iguana passed on I decided that big ole tank needed to be used for something. Instead of the plastic bin brooder I decided to put these three 'on display' for everyone for Christmas and this gives them plenty of room to grow up for a while to come.

 

PC280011 PC280008 PC280009 PC280010

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, they are growing so well & looking sooooooo good!!!  Adorable babies!
xoxo
Lisa

Anonymous said...

They look happy and safe!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S crazy-cool!

Anonymous said...

Do we call them bird fish!?  lol  OH that is so adorable!!  I want one!  

Anonymous said...

What a good idea! Now the nice tank won't go to waste and I love how you decorated it. They are cute too. Oh thats why we're here its The Chicken Chronicles. Love it, Paula

Anonymous said...

Kelly they are so cute ~ reminds me that Spring is on it's way ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Oh look, now they are looking like chickens!  

Followers