- I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.
- I Just Learned Something
- Til It Got Too Hot Today
- What Was I Thinking?
- Time To Do Stuff
- Outthinking Goats
- Correction, Delayed Sad News, and A Guinea Video
- Just Some New Guinea Keet Pictures
- One More Entry, Then I Will Shutup For Today ;)
- Lunch Out and That Afternoon/Evening
- Lets Go Back A Week From Today
- Plodding Along
- Getting Ready
- Nic is feeling better
- Nick Is In The Hospital
- Life and Death Here On Our Farm
- Last Pictures For Today
- I Am Just OFF Today...
- Correction, New Keet Video and Pics
- Third Dose Of Me Today
- Yesterday Was Cancelled
- Dinglewood Pharmacy
- Still Here
- ▼ August (24)