About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Now What?

I am afraid to make any more entries right now! My old Monday Photo Shoot is back, which is good, but now my new Monday Photo Shoot is gone! Will it be back too? Or is it gone into oblivion forever?

I wish AOL would stop monkeying around...who is running this circus anyway?? Monkeys???

Poor Dad, he lost his entry from this morning! So he is making a new entry also.

Paulas entry from today disappeared, wonder if it is back?

What is this a magic show??? Well I don't like it, it is not very entertaining.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still wondering what happened but I didn't care for my entry anyway but would have liked to read your long comment. Have a good Wednesday. Paula

Followers