About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Murder In Our Small Town

I guess no matter where you live, its bound to happen sometime.

This was right around the corner from where I live. Typical scenario from what I see.

Daughter gets pregnant with a deadbeats child. They move in to her Dads home because they can't afford to live on their own. Dad allows man to live with them because daughter asks, and it is the newborns daddy after all. Couple gets in a fight...he kills her. Deadbeat goes to jail. Child is probably going to be raised by its Grandfather now.

Sad sad sad. RockmartJournal

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW poor baby...losing it's mom so early.  I hope the baby has a good life...it's got to be better having the dad out of the picture.  Hopefully he's put away for life!  

Anonymous said...

yep, sad it is.....

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the father is out of that childs life-not always the case.So so sad.

Anonymous said...

that is soo sad...
Becky

Anonymous said...

it's a shame he didn't kill himself afterwards. he sounds like a devil.

Anonymous said...

The girl's dad and baby are lucky he didn't kill them also. I hope he gets what he deserves. It is sad. Helen

Anonymous said...

very sad........................the baby will be raised without a mom..............

Sunny

Anonymous said...

How horrble!  And you are right...it happens everywehre these days.

~Bethe     http://journals.aol.com/sunnybethe/palm-harbor/~

Anonymous said...

Our local news comes from San Antonio and there is nothing good going on. So many of these sad sad stories. Paula

Anonymous said...

I did not need a depressing story like that. What has happened in this world that we now have incidents this almost everyday? Bill

Anonymous said...

What a tragic story ~ sadly it is the child who will suffer the most.  How awful.  People are just nuts anymore.
xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely terrible!

Hollie

Anonymous said...

How sad. It happens every where anymore. BTK lived about 30 miles from me. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

How awful.  The poor child will have to grow up knowing that she/he doesn't have a mommy because his/her daddy killed her.  Was the argument really worth it?  And her poor dad will have to live with the what if's for the rest of his life.  So sad.
Jamie

Anonymous said...

That is so very sad... Linda

Anonymous said...

Kelly that is terrible ~ and so very sad ~ Ally x

Followers