About Me

My photo
I am a 42 year old woman that is about as happy and content as one person can be. My husband of 21 years and our 15 year old daughter live on five and a half acres out in the country. We moved from the city four years ago and never looked back. I homeschool our daughter. We also love our animals. Our daughter has a miniature horse and two rabbits. We also have a border collie, two cats (again), two pot belly pigs, four peafowl, three emus, 2 llamas and an undetermined number of chickens, lets just say ohhh about 200. I have many breeds, from layers to fancy chickens. I love poultry shows, I love fowl in general as I have come to find out through having more than just chickens. Chickens will always be my first love though. I do show some of my birds occasionally.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Heavy Sigh

I cant even figure out if I can take all those pictures and stuff on my sidebar and put them somewhere on the blogspot journal. I dont think I can.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU CAN. All your sidebar stuff just click on it and resave it to your harddrive in a folder somewhere. Then when you sign on the blog. Go to the top it says CUSTOMIZE. Then go to LAYOUT. Then go to PAGE ELEMENTS. On the side you will see where it says ADD A GADGET. Click that. Then find where it says PICTURE and then BROWSE your file to find what you saved. You don't have to type anything else and SAVE. Then it will say PICTURE on the side of the screen. You can then move that up and down where ever you want it to be in what order. That's your homework for today. Good luck.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Kelly, according to Vish (editor at Magic Smoke), all that stuff should transfer. Read all the entries about it on Magic Smoke, because that's the best place to get info.

http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke

Beth
http://nutwoodjunction.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I am putting my photos into PhotoBucket then they easily add into my Blogger.
It is a PITA but you can save them.  
debbie

http://browney44.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I still haven't figured that out yet. :(  Will just save them on the side bar. Hope things go well. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

You could copy them to your desktop right?  That's what I'm doing.  Lori made small pics for me because I didn't want to bug hubby and saved those just in case.  

Anonymous said...

All I know is AOL is supposed to send us more detailed instructions this week.  I'm waiting for that.  -  Barbara

Followers